Last updated November 30, 2017.
- This website is created for the purpose of managing inclusive decision-making projects. It enables decision makers to get contributions directly from their stakeholders.
- Your personal identifiable data is owned by the Instance Owner (who licensed Fullbridge software). We, as the Instance Operators, will never sell or send your data to advertisers without your permission.
- Your contributions as a User might be edited, grouped, or interpreted in various ways that You cannot control or anticipate. Once You submit your contributions, the Instance Owner owns them.
- Your actions as a User are tracked and analyzed in order to generate aggregative data, improve the site, and offer You relevant suggestions.
- You are required to follow all privacy laws, upload data that was legally obtained, and use the site for its declared purpose only. We do not tolerate spam.
- Please help Fullbridge keep all engagements constructive, respectful, and insightful. We do not allow any abusive, promotional, repetitive, or off-topic use of this website.
This Software as a Service (“SaaS” or “Platform”) is operated by Fullbridge Inc. (the “Licensor” or “Fullbridge” or “We”) for a person or an organization interested in getting contributions from stakeholders (the “Instance Owner” or “Licensee”). The term “Platform” refers to this domain and any other domain, website or part of a website that is generated by the Platform Operator. The term “users” refers to any persons interacting with Fullbridge, directly or indirectly (the “Users” or “You”).
Each Instance contains different calls for contributions (“Projects”), and each project has a different community of stakeholders (“Users”). Users authorized by Instance Owners can launch new projects (“Project Owners”, or “Owners,” together with Instance Owners), delegate their management privileges to other Users (“Project Administrators”).
Things You Should Know
Registering to a Website
You are allowed to register once with one email address only. Deliberately using another person’s name that is not your own is prohibited by law as impersonation. Registration might link your personal information to earlier actions you’ve taken in the Website, or to an existing personal information imported by Owners or Administrators to this Instance at an earlier stage.
As a User, You are encouraged to add your contributions and upload relevant content: texts, documents, images, links, files, graphics, video, and audio. When You add any content, it is a point of “no return”: other Users can comment on it; it may be edited, deleted, grouped or not published at all. Your content may be kept by entities You do not know, and be used to create aggregations and reports.
Launching Your Project
Once You are granted a license to launch a site or a Project, You can only upload contents that You have the full rights to use. As Site Owner, You bare the sole responsibility for any content that your selected Project Owners upload.
If an Instance Owner believes that a certain activity on a website violates our terms and policies and/or does not promote the purpose of the Instance, they can prevent users from using the website, cancel registration, or reveal users’ personal information if necessary. Fullbridge might also initiate such an action. Users should be aware that Fullbridge has the sole discretion to do so, without any prior notice or explanation.
Things You Cannot Do
This Platform provides a space for a constructive, respectful, insightful, and inclusive process of decision-making. You are encouraged to add your contributions, engage others, perform analytical tasks, and stay informed when ideas are curated and decisions are made. However, there are things You cannot publish and there are things We will remove. These include:
▪ Abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language
▪ Personal attacks of any kind, including racist or discriminative content
▪ Private information pertaining to someone’s identity or damaging any third party
▪ Comments not relating to the project, or otherwise off-topic
▪ Advertisements or promotions of services or products or any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition
▪ Contents that violates intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, designs, patents, moral rights, trade secrets, etc.
▪ Gratuitous links to other sites (which will viewed as spam)
▪ Repeat posts (which will be viewed as spam)
▪ Illegal or inappropriate content, including content that incites or encourages criminal acts
▪ Content that violate the purpose of this Platform
There are some additional restrictions You must comply with:
▪ Use of the Platform is personal and private to any user, whether it is an individual or an individual representing an organization. It is absolutely forbidden to open several user names for one user within the same Platform.
▪ Attempts to manipulate the results of a Project will not be tolerated. Paid content, lobbyists’ campaigns, or any deliberate action that creates a false impression will be prevented and result in the exposure of its source.
▪ It is strictly forbidden to gain unauthorized access to the Platform’s systems, run robots on it, or collect information in a systematic way. You may not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the code, or assist anyone else to do so.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright and intellectual property of the Platform and its various components (such as design, methods, contents, registered and non-registered patents, code, texts, files, graphics, etc.) belong to Fullbridge. Contents related to a specific Instance are owned by the Instance Owner. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, copy, cut, market, display, modify, prepare or create by-products in any way and without the prior written consent of the Instance Operators or Owners, where applicable.
Violation of Rights
When adding content to the Instance, You need to have the full rights, or alternatively the legal permission, to publish it. In case You violate the copyrights of others, We will remove your content and in case of repeating violations, consider terminating your account. We will follow the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DCMA”) when responding to claims of infringement. If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf on one, and You believe an infringement has been made, please email the exact URL and a detailed explanation to [email protected]
Fullbridge will do its best to enable Instance Owners to make better decisions based on the contributions of their stakeholders. As Platform Operators, We will pursue our mission statement. We will also invest every effort to make sure this Platform functions as planned and users and decision makers are not manipulated.
We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures to keep your contents safe. We will observe security routines and set up relevant features within our code to guard our database against unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of, or processing of information.
Most of the content on websites is written, edited, or approved by Users. The Users creating the content bear sole and exclusive responsibility for the outcome that may result from publishing their contents. We cannot qualify contents or reflect its rightness, accuracy, quality, and compliance with any law. Fullbridge recommends that You treat the contents and the Users critically and carefully.
We will do our best to keep the Platform fully operational, but We cannot guarantee an error-free service. It is possible that the services may be interrupted because of mistakes, the failure of servers, hackers, human errors, or because of damage, malfunctions, or failures in hardware, software, or communication systems. In such situations, the available information may be incorrect or there will be no option for surfing.
Our Platform is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Fullbridge will not be responsible for any damage caused by using our software, whether You are an Instance Owner, Administrator, or User.
Termination of Service
We may, at any time, terminate certain services on the Platform. If possible, We will notify You of the termination of the services. When We terminate services, We will save the relevant data for a minimum of 90 days, after which We may delete it without backup provisions and without notice. Owners and Administrators can also terminate the use of a site or delete all or some of its records at any time.
Assignment of Rights
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Fullbridge, its consulting partners, marketing agents, distributors, licensors, and their employees, contractors, officers and directors (“Affiliates”), from and against any and all claims, made by third parties, for damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including but not limited attorney’s fees) arising from your use of and access to our Platform.
Limitations of Liability
Our aggregate liability for all claims related to our Platform shall not exceed the amount paid by You during the twelve (12) month period prior to the claim. This includes Fullbridge and its affiliates, in relation for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses.
Prior to taking legal action, please email [email protected] and let us try to resolve the issue in an informal manner. After 30 days, We hereby agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to our Platform shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes.
Our terms and policies are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. They constitute the entire agreement between You and Fullbridge. Any claim or demand against Instance Operators, Owners, Licensors, or Administrators must be filed within six (6) months after such claim or demand arose or they will be forever barred. If any term here is found to be unenforceable, other parts of our terms and policies will remain in full force and effect.
Our terms and policies may change from time to time. Updates on such changes may be sent to your email address directly, or posted on our website with a clear date of publication.